We are seeking qualified applicants with skill and experience to join our team, Local Government Agency has an excellent opportunity for a Mechanic looking to advance in their career. We are looking for an individual with 5+ years of experience preferred, a high school diploma, or GED. This is a full-time position with a pay rate of up to $30.93/hour and a competitive benefits package. A valid Michigan Driver’s license, criminal background, and a pre-employment drug screen are required.
- Performs all necessary preventative maintenance, checks, and services on gas and diesel trucks and small and heavy equipment.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in trucks and equipment.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, torch, welder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Troubleshoot electrical (computerized diagnostics), hydraulic
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation, sick & personal time
- Paid holidays
- Boot, clothing, eyeglass allowance
- Overtime opportunities
- Training opportunities when applicable
- Tools provided
Applications can be picked up at the Barry County Road Commission office (phone (269) 945-3449) at 1725 W. M-43 Highway, Hastings, MI 49058 between 6 AM – 3:45 PM, or found on our website at www.barrycrc.org. You may email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. A complete job description will be provided at the time of application.
The Barry County Road Commission is an equal-opportunity employer.
SEASONAL HELP 2023 -TEMPORARY SEASONAL GENERAL LABORER-
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- OUTSIDE WORK
- STARTING PAY $16.43/hour
Applicant must be at least 18 years of age by start date, have a valid Driver’s License, and be able to pass a drug test. Hours Monday-Thursday 6 AM- 4 PM and some Fridays. Starting hourly pay $16.43 per hour, no benefits. Application & job description can be picked up at the Barry County Road Commission office located at 1725 West M-43 Highway, Hastings between 6 AM – 3:45 PM, or on our website at www.barrycrc.org. The Barry County Road Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer.